We are collectors of antique ivories, and
we regularly purchase ivory pieces from auction houses. We only purchase PRE-BAN
ivory jewelries of highest quality at this
time. To evaluate whether your item fits this general description, please refer to our private collection.
We do NOTbuy or sell ivory that's produced after the international
restriction. Ivory pieces prior to the restriction are legal to trade within the U.S. eBay has been the ivory
secondary market for 8 years until its 2008 ban on sales of all ivory, including pre-ban items.
If you have antique ivory and want to sell, please email us your photos
of the items and please describe the conditions in detail. If we are interested in your items, we will reply to you
within a week. If we are not interested, we will NOT be able to respond to every email due to the large number
of emails we receive daily.
items ONLY, please do NOT send us more email of items that are NOT jewelry because we will NOT look at it.
- ONLY highest quality jewelries, please do NOT send us emails if your items are NOT comparable
to items in our private collection.
- Send photos
size exactly 1024x768. Any larger or smaller size photo will cause your email to be deleted.
- Please send clear photo with close up from different angles.
- We will NOT entertain solicitation with ridiculous offers. While we understand
an item maybe worth more to someone for its sentimental value, we will ONLY value items based on our valuation.
If you want market price for your item, we recommend you put it on some website instead of sending us an offer.
- We understand everyone thinks their items are valuable. To be very honest, we
have seen enough ivory items in every possible category in every possible condition, rarely any item stirs our interest these
days. So when we tell you the item isn't worth what you think it is worth, please do NOT get offended.
- Please understand uniqueness does NOT imply added value. If an item is so unique, it is
very likely not many people will want to buy it. An item first has to pass the aesthetic judgment before any uniqueness
value can be added. We are not a novolty shop, so please do NOT send us emails if your item is simply being unique.
- If you have multiple jewelry items, send us photo of each item, and we might be interested
in some items in your collection.